- Last day to get in your steering committee applications! docs.google.com/forms/d/1dHW_t… 3 months ago
- Spend some time this weekend with our steering committee application! We'd love to have you onboard! Due June 7! docs.google.com/forms/d/1dHW_t… 3 months ago
- We hit 1,000 likes on FB! Join our steering committee to help us expand our reach! #artsleaders #pittsburgh… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- We're looking for awesome steering committee members to join us for the 2017-2018 year! Apply now! docs.google.com/forms/d/1dHW_t… 4 months ago
Connecting emerging arts managers with skill-building and leadership development resources.
Met-tricks! Data tools = RESULTS
April 18, 2012Posted by on
Monday, May 7, 2012, from 7 pm to 9 pm
Hillman Center for Performing Arts
423 Fox Chapel Road, North Hills
Register online or call 412.394.3353
- Corinne Neal, Bricolage Production Company
- Jessica Rosenberger, CMU Masters of Arts Management (2012)
- Randall Miller, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Jen Macasek, Attack Theatre
Numbers got you down? Learn tried-and-true tricks from the field as arts professionals present innovative ways to APPLY data. Four different arts professionals will share their experience, methods and metrics. Examples will include a regression model used to accurately predict attendance to performances in the Cultural District, ways to quantify your artistic impact on audiences, and practical examples of how to leverage The Cultural Data Project and the Pittsburgh Arts Community Database once you’ve entered your data.
Afterwards, stick around for an open forum allowing all attendees and panelists to explore the benefits and challenges data usage presents in the context of their organizations.and practical examples of how to leverage The Cultural Data Project and the Pittsburgh Arts Community Database once you’ve entered your data.
Register online or call 412.394.3353. $5 advanced, $7 at Door; includes two drink tickets and light bites.