- Last day to get in your steering committee applications! docs.google.com/forms/d/1dHW_t… 6 months ago
- Spend some time this weekend with our steering committee application! We'd love to have you onboard! Due June 7! docs.google.com/forms/d/1dHW_t… 6 months ago
- We hit 1,000 likes on FB! Join our steering committee to help us expand our reach! #artsleaders #pittsburgh… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
- We're looking for awesome steering committee members to join us for the 2017-2018 year! Apply now! docs.google.com/forms/d/1dHW_t… 6 months ago
Connecting emerging arts managers with skill-building and leadership development resources.
Holiday Parties, Professional Development and More
November 28, 2011Posted by on
Looking for chances to meet other young professionals from the business and nonprofit communities? Be sure to check out this month’s listing of opportunities. This month’s listing includes:
- SAVE THE DATE: New Pittsburgh Collaborative H.U.B. Event
- Business, Meet the Arts!
- Join the Team Best Buddies Pittsburgh Marathon Committee!
- Shalom Pittsburgh’s Sixth Annual Vodka & Latke Party
- Red Cross Hosts 21st Annual Holiday Splendor Gala
- YPE-Pittsburgh’s Energy Sector Charity Gala
These announcements are brought to you by the New Pittsburgh Collaborative, Where Young Professionals Connect. The New Pittsburgh Collaborative (NPC) is a diverse network of civically-engaged, young-minded organizations that encourages regional progress through sharing information, pooling resources and facilitating dialogue. We connect organizations and their members to each other, to the greater community and to relevant regional development initiatives, while serving as a central point of access and communication to and for young professional Pittsburgh. Learn more at www.NewPittsburghCollaborative.org.