- RT @BrownYumeka: I'm looking forward to @OIF's twitter chat on Monday! Join the hashtag #ALAIFchat for questions and answers about reportin… 6 months ago
- RT @PGHArtsCouncil: What can we accomplish when you give to GPAC? $100 covers the cost of bringing together teaching artists and arts educa… 6 months ago
- Tomorrow is the Big Day! #GiveBigPittsburgh twitter.com/PGHArtsCouncil… 6 months ago
- PEAL Newsletter - Sept. 2018 - mailchi.mp/14940d44a544/p… PEAL is ready for another year of Arts, Happy Hours, and pro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
Connecting emerging arts managers with skill-building and leadership development resources.
Holiday Parties, Professional Development and More
November 28, 2011Posted by on
Looking for chances to meet other young professionals from the business and nonprofit communities? Be sure to check out this month’s listing of opportunities. This month’s listing includes:
- SAVE THE DATE: New Pittsburgh Collaborative H.U.B. Event
- Business, Meet the Arts!
- Join the Team Best Buddies Pittsburgh Marathon Committee!
- Shalom Pittsburgh’s Sixth Annual Vodka & Latke Party
- Red Cross Hosts 21st Annual Holiday Splendor Gala
- YPE-Pittsburgh’s Energy Sector Charity Gala
These announcements are brought to you by the New Pittsburgh Collaborative, Where Young Professionals Connect. The New Pittsburgh Collaborative (NPC) is a diverse network of civically-engaged, young-minded organizations that encourages regional progress through sharing information, pooling resources and facilitating dialogue. We connect organizations and their members to each other, to the greater community and to relevant regional development initiatives, while serving as a central point of access and communication to and for young professional Pittsburgh. Learn more at www.NewPittsburghCollaborative.org.