- Thanks @SenBobCasey and @SenToomey for meeting with the PA delegation this morning! #artsadvocacy 4 days ago
- PEAL is on the hill, ready to advocate! #artsadvocacy https://t.co/IdMuggQW9m 4 days ago
- RT @Americans4Arts: "Advocacy is an every day occurrence. Arts orgs should make it a part of their mission—it's the cost of doing business.… 4 days ago
- Capping off the day with the 31st annual Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy! https://t.co/BW4pKPnSTl 5 days ago
Connecting emerging arts managers with skill-building and leadership development resources.
Holiday Parties, Professional Development and More
November 28, 2011Posted by on
Looking for chances to meet other young professionals from the business and nonprofit communities? Be sure to check out this month’s listing of opportunities. This month’s listing includes:
- SAVE THE DATE: New Pittsburgh Collaborative H.U.B. Event
- Business, Meet the Arts!
- Join the Team Best Buddies Pittsburgh Marathon Committee!
- Shalom Pittsburgh’s Sixth Annual Vodka & Latke Party
- Red Cross Hosts 21st Annual Holiday Splendor Gala
- YPE-Pittsburgh’s Energy Sector Charity Gala
These announcements are brought to you by the New Pittsburgh Collaborative, Where Young Professionals Connect. The New Pittsburgh Collaborative (NPC) is a diverse network of civically-engaged, young-minded organizations that encourages regional progress through sharing information, pooling resources and facilitating dialogue. We connect organizations and their members to each other, to the greater community and to relevant regional development initiatives, while serving as a central point of access and communication to and for young professional Pittsburgh. Learn more at www.NewPittsburghCollaborative.org.