Connecting emerging arts managers with skill-building and leadership development resources.
Welcome aboard to our new Steering Committee members
Hello fellow Emerging Arts Leaders —
We interrupt your post-July 4 recovery to introduce ourselves, Sloan MacRae and Corinne Neal, your new Co-Chairs of the PEAL Steering Committee.
Please join us in welcoming our new Steering Committee members:
- Ashley Bowen, Artist
- Alyssa Herzog Melby, Director of Education and Community Engagement, Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre
- Sam Laffey, Marketing Associate, Pittsburgh Glass Center
- Jennifer Macasek, Finance and Development Associate, Attack Theatre
- Sharon Massey, Store Manager, Society for Contemporary Craft
- Randal Miller, Programming Associate, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Adam Nye, Youth Outreach Coordinator, Dreams of Hope and Museum Educator, Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
- Jessica Rosenberger, Masters of Arts Management Candidate
New members, thanks in advance for your work and guidance as we continue to connect Pittsburgh’s arts leaders to the resources and people they need to keep our cultural workforce thriving.
Please join us in thanking former Co-Chairs Dano Casto and Rebecca Himberger. We’ll do our best, but rest assured that your shoes are intimidating to fill. We’re grateful for your leadership and diligence.
We must also bid farewell to the Steering Committee members whose terms came to an end this year — Jennifer Atwood, Lauren Bracey, Jara Dorsey, Adam Kenney, and Ellie Pfeuffer. Thanks for your hard work and creativity. Hope we’ll see you soon!
Enjoy your summer — and stay tuned for updates.
– Sloan and Corinne