- Last day to get in your steering committee applications! docs.google.com/forms/d/1dHW_t… 3 months ago
- Spend some time this weekend with our steering committee application! We'd love to have you onboard! Due June 7! docs.google.com/forms/d/1dHW_t… 3 months ago
- We hit 1,000 likes on FB! Join our steering committee to help us expand our reach! #artsleaders #pittsburgh… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- We're looking for awesome steering committee members to join us for the 2017-2018 year! Apply now! docs.google.com/forms/d/1dHW_t… 4 months ago
Connecting emerging arts managers with skill-building and leadership development resources.
Cake Competition, Energy Chat, Job Opportunity and More!
May 6, 2011Posted by on
Hello Arts Folks,
Below are some opportunities to meet with young professionals from across many different sectors. Each event is hosted by a different young professional group–and all of these groups together (including ours!) are part of the New Pittsburgh Collaborative.
ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THIS BLAST:
- 6th Annual Let Them Eat Cake! Competition and Fundraiser
- Applications for LPInc.’s Leadership Development Initiative (Emerging Leaders program) DUE June 3rd
- 50 Finest South Park and Washington Walk
- Upcoming Shalom Pittsburgh Events
- PUMP Is Hiring
- ‘Energizing Pittsburgh’ hosted by Young Professionals in Energy (“YPE”) – Pittsburgh
More info about these announcements are available here: http://www.newpittsburghcollaborative.org/announcements.html
The New Pittsburgh Collaborative (NPC) is a diverse network of civically-engaged, young-minded organizations that encourages regional progress through sharing information, pooling resources and facilitating dialogue. We connect organizations and their members to each other, to the greater community and to relevant regional development initiatives, while serving as a central point of access and communication to and for young professional Pittsburgh. Learn more at www.NewPittsburghCollaborative.org.
We hope to see you at an event soon!